The MBA Admission Assistance Services are customized on the basis of the candidate’s profile and career vision. The MBA Admission Services cover the following:
- Critical Assessment of the candidate’s profile and background. This includes getting clarity with regard to the applicant’s short and long term career objectives.
- Short listing of B- schools based on the candidate’s academic, personal and career profile and financial capacity.
- Comprehensive analysis of choices keeping the individual needs in mind.
- Assisting in strengthen the applicant’s profile to build a unique compelling narrative highlighting his/her strengths and accomplishments. This exercise includes assistance on presentation of resumes, essays, life stories, statements and related documents.
- Suggesting activities/projects outside of the applicant’s formal working environment that may help in strengthening the applicant’s personal profile.
- Customised assistance and support for essay and application writing.
- Recommendation strategy to ensure that the candidates’ claims are adequately supported and ratified.
- Interview preparation to ensure that candidates are able to present themselves well and justify their paper projection.
- Assistance with final selection of B- School from amongst acceptances.
- Wait list strategy if required.
The Nischay Test Prep vertical
is one of the finest in the world!
Click Here to Learn More.